Pages

August 23, 2012

BEAR WITH ME AS I COMPLETE A RE-HAUL OF MY BLOG SITE AND BOOK COVERS

REVISIONS

Okay. So I realize more people are coming to my blog because I have revamped my ebooks to include a hyperlink to this blog site. Excellent. However, now the pressure is on to create a nice blog. By the way if there is someone out there who can help me to create a better looking blog, please email me at contactmylawyer@gmail.com Also while I am at it, I am in search of a graphic artist to redesign all my covers. I want a designer that can do the Amanda Hocking type covers from her Watersong Series. They will also design the Feed The Need Campaign T-Shirt. I'll tell you more about this below.

HUNGER IS NOT A GAME PROJECT (RE-TITLED FEED THE NEED CAMPAIGN)

So some are asking about my Hunger is Not a Game Project. The response from the crowd was less that encouraging. I have the few royalties and will give a total report of the royalties made. However, I have recently discovered www.kickstarter.com so I will be launching my Feed The Need Campaign via www.kickstarter.com I aim to do the project via crowd funding one Parish in Jamaica at a time starting with Saint Elizabeth. All the monies donated (God bless those who did donate) will be pledged to the new Feed The Need Campaign: Project Jamaica (Saint Elizabeth). In addition to a meal, I aim to distribute a care package to every person on the street which shall include:
(1) Bar of Soap
(2) Wash Clothe
(3) Tooth paste and toothbrush
(4) Deodorant
(5) King James New Testament Bible (pocket size)
(6) Feed The Need T-Shirt

Okay so I will have more on that later.

DETECTIVE JOHN ASTON MARTIN START THRILLER SERIES:

So finally I edited my mostly completed novel into serial shorts The First Book in the John Start Series is appropriately titled START. I already have the 2nd Book which I have been writing in my mind for about 6 months and it will be explosive. Now I also have the idea for the third book. SO I have already picked out names for my follow-up books:
Book 1 - START
Book 2 - FALSE START
Book 3 - RE-START
Book 4 - START TO FINISH
Book 5 - START OVER
Book 6 - BAD START
Book 7 – START UP

Here are the new covers I designed.



TWILIGHT AT DAWN SAGA:

Also I redesigned the covers for Parts 1 to 6 of the First Book - Vampire Redemption in the Twilight at Dawn Saga. Here are the new covers. I thank God the day someone told me about XARA design software on the Kindle Forum. It is so much easier to use than Photoshop. Although these are not the final covers I want for my books, they are a far cry from where I started. I hope you agree.


So you folks can see I have been quite busy.

Part 7 of Vampire Redemption (Book 1) is complete. I am finishing up the editing so it should go live in a few days. Part 8 is being completed and that will conclude the novel which I will then put Vampire Redemption (BOOK 1) out as a stand alone Novel while I serialize (Book 2 - Book). Book 3 - King will be the final book in the Saga unless the demand is greater than I can bear. It is so funny, this saga started as a stand alone short story and now it has blossomed into a Saga LOL.

LEGAL GUIDE

Some of you have heard of my new non-fiction work that I am nearing a completion. I hope it will be available by next week. It will be the definitive go to legal guide for indie book authors.

PERMANENTLY FREE PDF's of TWO OF MY TITLES:

Okay so I wanted to avoid having just to depend on Kindle to give away some of my books for free. So I signed up with www.mediafire.com It is a free cloud storage site where I uploaded the following titles as PDF's. I will also upload the mobi (prc.) and other versions but the PDF version is absolutely free to download.





So I have also uploaded my titles back onto Smashwords and Barnes & Nobles. I have also added my titles to www.kobobooks.com. Finally, I am editing my Betrayal Series Cover and I will upload it to AllRomanceEbooks.com.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for entering.