Pages

April 06, 2012

THE VAMPIRE'S CELEBRATION - THE VAMPIRE REDEMPTION SERIES - PART 6

I am now penning Part 6 in the series. I have written about 1, 000 words so far, a slow start but I had to kind or reminisce and watch some old Michael Jackson Videos. Oh my favourite. Well I don't have a favourite song but video wise it has to be Smooth Criminal hands down. "As they came into the window, was the sound of crescendo." Please Michael Jackson's estate do not sue me (smile). Such a tragedy what happened to Michael. Okay enough. Time for sleep. To all my readers giving me a record month, thank you sincerely.

1 comment:

  1. You are more than welcome to visit my blog and become a follower. I didn’t see a follow widget on this site, but if you put one up...I will gladly follow you as well.

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for entering.